We make premium swimsuits and bikinis that last. We want you to love your timelessly elegant Syvênde Swimwear, take care of it like a precious friend and let it emphasize what you are proud of, for a long time. Please follow these instructions carefully.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately, or hand wash with lukewarm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not leave rolled up wet. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear over time.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some colours.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimwear in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimwear.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products.
All right, let’s head back to the shop! :)